Heal the Body and the Mind
The Natural Way of Living: HypnoYoga Program
Please check back soon for the upcoming dates!
Or please indicate your interest by signing up below, and we will contact you when a new course date is scheduled.
In this one-day course, you will learn:
- the anatomy of the human body and what it takes to be healthy
- how to connect our 5 human senses (and a sixth “forgotten” sense) and the natural elements of the Earth
- how to balance internal body systems such as the nervous and endrocrine systems, which when left unbalanced leads to many serious health issues such as fatigue, digestive disorders, chronic pains, high blood pressure
- how to heal yourself through basic principles that involve simple lifestyle changes, and simple yoga exercises (such as 11 joint exercises to eliminate pains and aches in the body and prevent diseases from affecting the body)
- how to invigorate the mind and body through breathing techniques (you will have no more need for caffeine when you practice this technique daily!)
- how to re-program the mind so that the body can start working for you
- how to balance the body, mind and emotions
Everyone, young or old, can benefit from this workshop.
No previous experience is needed – and there is NO physical exercise involved in this class.
Those who suffer from arthritic or joint pain are invited to attend and learn how they can start moving their limbs with ease again.
People who suffer from asthma, diabetes, blood pressure, arthritis, digestive disorders and other ailments of chronic and constitutional nature can benefit from this natural way of healing and living, where modern science has not helped.
This course is based on yogic principles.
Below is some basic information:
Yoga is the science of right living and, as such is intended to be incorporated in daily life. It works in all aspect of the person: the physical, vital, mental, emotional, psychic and spiritual. The word yoga means ‘unit’ or ‘oneness’ and is derived from the Sanskrit word yuj which means ‘to join’. This unity or joining is described in spiritual term as the union of the individual consciousness with the universal consciousness. On a more practical level, Yoga is a means of balancing and harmonizing the body, mind and emotions.
The science of yoga begins to work on the outermost aspect of the personality, the physical body, which for most people is a practical and familiar starting point.
When imbalance is experienced at this level, the organs, muscles and nerves of our body no longer function in harmony; rather they act in opposition to each other. For instance, the endocrine system might become irregular and the efficiency of the nervous system decrease to such an extent that a disease will manifest.
Yoga aims at bringing the different bodily functions into perfect coordination so that they work for the good of the whole body.
Yoga has succeeded as an alternative form of therapy in disease such as asthma, diabetes, blood pressure, arthritis, digestive disorders and other ailments of chronic and to constitutional nature where modern science has not.
According to medical scientists, yoga therapy is successful because of the balance created in the nervous and endocrine systems which directly influences all the other systems and organs of the body.
About the Trainer:
Kumar, Yoga Master and Practitioner, and Founder of Pusat Yoga Arogya
Please email us at email@example.com or call us at (65) 6-734-5581 / (65) 9-100-0432 for more information.
Sign Up Below To Receive Information on Upcoming HypnoYoga Courses